What is NABL?
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act.
- NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry and Society in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration
- Government of India has authorized NABL as the sole accreditation body for Testing and Calibration laboratories.
Why NABL Accredited laboratories for Water Testing?
- Laboratory Accreditation provides formal recognition of competent laboratories, thus providing a ready means for customers to find reliable testing and calibration services using the latest technology in order to meet their demands.
- NABL accredited labs enhance customer confidence in accepting testing / calibration reports
The following testing parameters are to be evaluated as per the NABL Standards for Water Testing
- Coliform Bacteria
- Total Dissolved Solids